Todas as mensagens

Tadober In EU you must have HAM license for this type of radio (70cm, detachable antenna, to high output power). PMR is license free. I use it for work in buildings. Before I have to use separate GSM device and PMR radio (communication between workers). Now I have one device for both.

Tadober 05/12/2017
Comentários (4)